Prayer Warriors


I was so encouraged today while reading in Joshua chapter 5. The Israelites just crossed Jordan and were preparing to fight Jericho. Joshua apparently was out scouting around when he met Jesus! At first Joshua didn't know who He was and asked him "are you for us or against us?" That's when Jesus tells him, "Nay, but as captain of the host of the Lord am I now come". Jesus even had his sword drawn. It was then he delivered to Joshua the battle plan for Jericho.
As I was thinking of our upcoming campaign this weekend, I was feeling like Joshua trying to get ready to fight Jericho. I'm so glad Jesus is our captain. His sword is drawn and we are drawing ours. He will give us the battle plan. He is come as captain of the host of the Lord. I'm praying for many victories this weekend. Please join us in the fight. Take some special time to pray for these services that are to begin this Friday night. Let's see Jericho's walls come tumbling down!!

5 comments:

lizzie said...

we will be praying for sure!!

Island Girl said...

What a surprise to hear from you. It is great to see that things are going well for you. I am just chillin' in the Cayman Islands. I just wanted to say hi.

Roger Ortiz said...

lo mismo siento yo hermano
bamos adelante

We will be praying for your campana this weekend! Que Dios les bendiga a todos ustedes y les de Su presencia en una manera especial!
Marcos y Melodia

Dorcas said...

We will be praying for your endeavor this weekend!! Trust all goes well!!