The House Is Looking Good

Over the past weekend we have been busy painting and working on the house. We just finished painting the entire inside. It looks great. No more dirt and grime. It has been a lot of work but well worth it. We can turn off the light at night without the fear of being devoured by hepatitis. We really like our house. This house was an answer to prayer and God has supplied our needs in getting it cleaned up. When I first talked to our landlord about painting the house, she was really hesitant and said we should just clean the walls. I knew we just couldn't clean the walls, it needed paint bad. So we prayed about it, and asked God to help work this out. I went back to talk to her and mentioned again the need for paint. I told her if she would be willing to buy the paint, I would do the painting. She agreed, gave us the rollers, and bought us the paint. Another answer to prayer!!

0 comments: