Breaking News!!!!




Today in school Hannah preached in Spanish!! I am so proud of her. The teacher asked us to each preach this week, I preached on Wednesday and Hannah got to preach today. This was her very first time. She gave a simple gospel message that lasted about 8 minutes. When she wrote her sermon, instead of writing the english and translating to Spanish, she wrote the sermon out directly in Spanish. She was a little nervous but she was great!! This is a wonderful accomplishment and she is picking up the language really well. She will make a great assistant pastor!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah, I knew you could do it. Good Job......
Love you,
Jeanne

wayne said...

That's amazing Hannah. we have been praying for God to help you and it looks like he has. Keep up the good work. Love Wayne and Tabby

Bethany said...

I know you hear this alot probably, but I just can't believe how tiny Hannah is! Are you faking a pregnancy?

Jason said...

Congrats! Great Job! :)

Scott said...

There's my radiant sister in law!