Aaah man the fridge is full!



Isn't our fridge cute? You are probably wondering what in the world this is all about. Let me explain. The apartment where we are staying is only temporary. We are waiting to move to the downstairs. The family living there is currently building a house and won't be moving out until another two weeks.

We have a fridge, a real fridge, the problem was we couldn't fit it through the door of our apartment so it is waiting for us downstairs. So for now ice in a bucket is working just fine. haha.Hey at least we always have a full fridge.

This fridge is so awsome it has the capabilities of transforming into a dish washer. Now you won't be able to find that in the U.S.! The amazing thing is, this fridge/dishwasher only cost us $2.00 What a deal!

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh, this is so cute, I had to smile...

wayne said...

Just how long will your fridge keep a bag of ice in the weather down there? I think I might get one of those for home!
Wayne

lizzie said...

hahaaaa..I love you guys so much! that is so funny! I'm lovin it!! anyhow, hope all is going well! love ya bunches! Lizzie

Bethany said...

I'm just relieved to see you have orange fanta. Life without soda would be flat. :)

Anonymous said...

YOUR LIFE LOOKS SO INTERESTING AND I CAN SEE THERE IS A BIG NEED FOR YOU BOTH THERE. I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO VISIT. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT A JOB IN EL SALVADOR SO WE WOULD BE NEIGHBORS........

Anonymous said...

This picture is so cute!! I'm sure you'll be more than excited when you get to move into your "real" apartment and be able to use your refrigerator! I too am glad you have soda there. Does it taste like American soda? We went to Mexico to visit some missionaries before and their Coke was not like ours!!