God Given Friends


In one of those miraculous ways God has provided us with some friends. Carlos ( pictured on right ) is a taxi driver. One morning I was looking for a taxi ride to school when I saw him pull up and several people got out of his car. He was glad to take me and on the way we began to talk. He asked me if I was a Christian and I said I was and he said he was to0. From then on we have been friends. He asked me if I would like to meet his friend Larry, who is a Jew that moved here from Florida. I said I would be glad to and we made arrangements. Larry is a Messianic Jew who came to Christ by studying the Bible. He is very knowledgable in the scriptures and has some very interesting things to say. It is such a blessing to have friends. Carlos has come by the house to help us move our things and has been very helpful as we make adjustments. Here are two great guys!!

0 comments: