Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!!!

I just wanted to wish my very best friend a wonderful happy birthday. I am so glad that the Lord brought us together. You are everything that I dreamed my husband would be and more. I love you with all my heart. Thanks for being the best husband and the greatest father. I love you



This picture was taken on our 1st trip to Honduras in 2004 with the Beavertown Youth. We had only been married for 1 month. Eric and I had to come down before the team to prepare things before they came down. In the airport, while I was waiting for Eric to come out of the bathroom, a man came up to me and asked me if Eric was my husband. I said yes. He said that he had been watching us and that we looked so much in love.

I hope that the world sees how much I still love You and I hope that they know I love you more with every passing moment.


Posted by Hannah

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is so sweet.
Eric is blessed to have you both.

How sweet, Hannah! You have a beautiful way of expressing your thoughts. Happy Birthday, Eric!

Unknown said...

Cherish every moment. God has truely Blessed both of you.

Dorcas said...

Eric ~ I saw Hannah's post for your birthday on Friday or Saturday and forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday then. Sorry it's late but the thought is still there:o)) Hope you had a great birthday!!
Hannha ~ Your words about Eric are so sweet. I'm sure he feels the same way about you!! You all are a wonderful family!

lizzie said...

Wow! How sweet! hannah,look at u akk grown up and romantic!! hahaha...jus kiddind that was so nice and toughtful of u!!

Eric,
I am so sorry rhis is late but i dont have internet at the new house...but i want to wish an awesome belated birthday!! i hope u had a wonderful day! we wished we were w u to celebrate it!! we love u and miss u very much!!

Unknown said...

Wow, Hannah! Thanks for being a great wife to my brother.