Being Salt and Light

Well I guess I'm a little bit behind the times. The prayer station is an outreach idea that has been around a long time and I have heard of many people using it. But for whatever reason until last Saturday I had never tried it but have been wanting to try it out for quite sometime. Well for starters I had to make my own stand. So I had a banner printed out and drilled some holes through our portable table to hold the banner. I sat up along the main road in and out of our community and handed out church brochures. I got some great responses!! I was able to talk to several people who don't go to church, I got some phone numbers to do some follow up, and handed out all the brochures I had with me. I really enjoyed it and I hope to do it again soon.

4 comments:

Dorcas said...

That is awesome!! We went to NYC on several occasions and did the Prayer Station ministry. Very rewarding!! Hopefully you'll have some results and some who will come to your Church!!

Jeanne said...

good job Eric...
that looks great

debbie said...

What a rewarding experience. Can't wait to see the outcome.

That's awesome Eric. Hoping and Praying that the Lord gives you great results. I did the same thing in Texas. (Made my own stand) I left that one in Texas for the next people to use, but I am planning on making another one to use here soon. Then we will be heading to the central park for evangelism.

God bless you all

Micahel