Revival Fires

We are gearing up for our weekend revival. Please pray for Luis Miranda and his family as they will be ministering. We are praying for a mighty outpouring of the Holy Spirit. Our people need a real boost. Saturday will be 3 baptisms. I am very excited about these new converts. God has really been helping them, pray that Saturday will be a good day as well. Pray for a revival of holiness. I feel that some of our people are sensing the need for santification. I am hoping this revival will be a real breakthrough!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We will be praying. Wished we could be there. I need revival in my own soul.

Kristen said...

I will be praying too!

I meant to send a note with the bag we sent with Luis. Hopefully you understand the meaning of the package. It stems from a conversation I remembered from TG at Meltons' Make you can make some real fudge. Ha-Ha! Enjoy. And we trust that your revival goes well.

Denise said...

Hannah and Eric,
Are you all hosting any of the TLC groups? I'd really like DJ and Lorna to do this but ... like just like Mom Tumbleson would do, I'd like it to be with someone I knew ;). Please email me at thehayloftohio@aol.com.
Thank you.
We love you all and are praying for you!
The Truesdales