Jorge


I would appreciate your prayers in behalf of a man I have been visiting, his name is Jorge. About a month ago he was taken to the hospital with a bleeding hemorrage that would not stop. The doctors didn't know what to do, people began to pray and God did a miracle. He really touched Jorge. The doctors were stunned, to this day they still are not sure what happened.
Through all this I got to know him and his family. I had the chance to tell him and his children about salvation. God really helped me. Being a Catholic this experience has opened his heart and now we have become good friends. Right now he is Houston, Texas to be checked out by the doctors to make sure everything is ok. Would you please pray for him that God would continue to speak to his heart and open him to the gospel.

1 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a neat "miracle"...