I'm going bananas



One thing I am very excited about in going to Honduras is the delicious fruits and juices that are available. Two years ago on a missions trip to Honduras we discovered a type of banana that I had never had before in my life. They were absolutely incredible! The stock I'm holding in this picture was quickly devoured by our group of young people. This time that we go I won't have to share with so many people. haha. I hope to hang one of these stocks in my kitchen someday. I have never forgotten their incredible taste.

2 comments:

Scott said...

I think I want to taste one. Maybe when I come down to visit?

Bethany said...

I have heard of those...I think here in the States, they're called "ladyfingers." I tried to order them online once from Harry and David, but they were too pricey for me. Now I want to try one even more!!!!