Deputation 2013 part 1

Good to touch base with my ol'e friend Doug Rine. He is still the same, never changes. He is still the goof ball he has always been.
I stopped by Graham, North Carolina for a service at Marcus and Mandy Evans' church. We went to school together at Penn View.
Thanks to Mission Helps we have a nice van to travel in during these six months. What a blessing!
Next stop was Dalton, Georgia at one of our Spanish H.I.M. churches. I enjoyed my time with David Gonzalez and his family.
This has pretty much been my view the last few days. Miles and miles and hours and hours.
Driving through Atlanta.
I got to stop by and see my cousin Joanna and her husband Edwin. They live outside of Atlanta. We had a nice visit and Edwin grilled pork chops and shrimp. Aaaaaaamazing!! Thanks guys!

Here is what we will have to tear down and set up more than sixty times!!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was good seeing you and hearing your stories!! You are welcome back anytime!! Safe travels and will see you soon!!

Joanna