Laying Block

Today I learned a lot about laying block. I had never had the privilege until today. I actually really enjoyed it. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be.
What do you think? The top two rows are mine. It took me forever to do those two rows but hey, I was pretty proud of myself when I finished. It might not be perfect but I think it will still be standing tomorrow. haha. Then again you never know.
How do you like my sombrero? I borrowed it for awhile to keep the sun out of my face.
Pastor is what they call "the helper". He mixes the cement and hands us the blocks and tools that we need.
Miguel has been heading up the project. He has been doing an excellent job. He taught me a lot today.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

lookin' good

debbie said...

I think you did a very good job.But then look who your dad is. what is the saying? "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."