The Great White Chair

Sunday afternoon somebody got the brilliant idea of attempting a family photo on the great white wicker chair. Well as I discovered long ago it is almost impossible to try to get a decent picture with Joseph. He is constantly squirming, grinning like an alien, moving at the last minute or pouting.
Here is a prime example of what I'm talking about. Notice the amazing facial expression.






The media coverage was amazing!









Finally after shooting from every possible angle and nearly exhausting our batteries, a decent shot emerges.




My wonderful parents.








The entire family.













My brother Steve, his wife Mandy and their two boys Brady and Holden.














My oldest brother Scott.

2 comments:

Dorcas said...

Did the Paparazzi come, too? You all got some great pictures.

Unknown said...

I love these pictures.Making memories are fun. Make lots of them