Don't Forget to Fast and Pray

I want to say a special thanks to all of you who have committed to fasting in behalf of new converts. I really appreciate it. As of yet we havn't reached our goal of 24 but we have close to half. Which is still wonderful!! Thank you so much.

Remember we are starting tomorrow night at 8:00 and fasting until 12:00 noon on Friday. We are focusing especially on new converts!! If you know of someone else who is willing to join please email me and let me know. We still have time to get another twelve people!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness girl. Your baby is adorable. I have a facebook account so add me or you can email me at mrsjiggy@cinci.rr.com. Its Julie Fairchild let me know what has been doing on in your life

Anonymous said...

mission completed...