A Bomb, A Mom & A Big Surprise

I have been working on a clandestine operation now for about two weeks. I knew mom was coming but I had to somehow get Hannah to believe a missionary was coming to do some paperwork here in the city. It was a tough job. I would make my phone ring and pretend to be making arraignments with the missionary but I was really talking to myself. The toughest part was when mom had to postpone her flight by a day because her passport showed up late. What was I going to tell Hannah? The morning the "missionary" was to fly in from Houston, I made my phone ring once again and pretended to be talking with him. Houston airport was on lock-down with a bomb threat and all flights canceled, the missionary wouldn't be coming until the following morning. haha Hannah bit for the whole story! We were thanking Bin Laden for delaying the flight because we had more time to clean up our house and get things ready. haha what a gag. Boy was she surprised!


2 comments:

Jeanne said...

WAAAHOOOO !!!!
We are glad Debbie arrived safely, and we hope you all have a wonderful time together...
How exciting....our turn in March....

lizzie said...

hahaha...only you Eric would come up with such a dramatic story!! Love it!!