Visit to Niagara Falls

This week we are off the road and on vacation with my parents. We took two days to visit Niagara Falls. The boys were really looking forward to it.
Here is how our van looked like. Screens everywhere! How did we travel before IPads?
Wind turbines somewhere in New York.
Beautiful Niagara Falls. Niagara is an Indian name meaning "thundering water".
Skylon Tower.
Two happy boys!
Voyagers on the "Maid of the Mist".
Braving the mist and driving wind.
Stunning beauty!
We took a ride on the awesome Skywheel.
Look who went over the falls and survived!
I so enjoyed viewing the strange and weird at Ripley's Believe It or Not, it's been too many years since I last visited.
Sitting in a giant's chair.
I wonder if he could see through all four of his pupils?
8'11''
Can you see a family resemblance?
 
I couldn't stop taking pictures of the falls.
Very interesting to see the diversity of nations that came to see the falls.
I loved the scene looking out of the welcome center.
We took a "Journey Behind the Falls" and got an up close and personal view of Horse Shoe Falls.
We couldn't pass up a trip to a Lebanese restaurant. My parents had never tried a Middle Eastern restaurant so we wanted to give them a new experience. They liked it! The beef shwarmas were amazing!
Sipping Turkish coffee.
It's been a great time!!


0 comments: