Snapshots from Florida

We had a wonderful service at HIM's Spanish church in Fort Myers, Florida. After the service we ate mole made by one of the Mexican ladies. Mmmmmm delicious!
While at Hobe Sound, Hery Santiago took me out to eat some incredible Mexican tacos. Oh my, I got some tacos al pastor and they were so amazing! Thanks Hery!
 While in Summerfield Florida, I got to visit with Barry and Esther Sweitzer and family. Esther was my first and second grade teacher. It was so fun reminiscing the good ol'e days.
I had two very relaxing days with my aunt and uncle Gerald and Sarah Hoch. Aunt Sarah had a stroke three years ago and the doctor said she had two days to live. But God has the last word, she is doing so good, she is up and about and back to work. She is a testimony to God's amazing power.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your blog and keep you in our prayers.