On the Go

It was a long day when I traveled home from Honduras. I first had to take a four hour bus ride from Tegucigalpa to San Pedro Sula. I always get car sick on those windy mountain roads. Then my flight left at 1:20 a.m. from San Pedro Sula to Fort Lauderdale, Florida, after about a two hour layover I headed for Columbus, Ohio and then went straight to the hospital to see Hannah and Daniel.
Bethesda hospital where Daniel was born.
Room 2132 is where Hannah stayed.
As snug as a bug in a rug.
It was great going to I.H.C. Joseph loved showing off his little brother to everybody.
Glen and Helen Reiff. Pray for them as they fill in for us in Honduras during the month of May.
Then we came to Pennsylvania where Pap and Nana got to meet Daniel for the very first time.
Joseph showing off Daniel to his cousins Brady and Holden

0 comments: