Liz and Ron's Wedding

I've been running around so much I'm just now getting pictures of my sister-in-law's wedding on my blog. It was a beautiful wedding. They were going to have an outside wedding but it got rained out. They had it at the Bellwood Country Club. It turned out really nice.
Obviously Fuschia Pink and Black were their colors. It looked great.
The cake tasted as good as it looked.
One last drag out fight between the sistas before the wedding. haha. You never would have guessed that Hannah and Daniel were discharged from the hospital the same day as the wedding.
Liz's stepdad walked her down the aisle and then her grandfather gave her away. Her grandpa just came through two major brain surgeries where they placed a shunt to drain fluids from a tumor. It was a blessing to have him there that day and he did so well despite all he had come through.
This was really special for me because it was my first American wedding that I ever performed. Extra special because it was my sister-in-law's wedding.
The big wedding party!!
Let the celebration begin!
My beautiful bride of seven years!! I would do it all over again!
The newly weds celebrated their honey moon in Aruba!!!
The last daughter to leave the nest!

For a look at Erica Grant's professional version of the wedding go check out her pictures at this site.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

what a beautiful wedding!!!!