Miami

Last weekend I had the privilege to fly to Miami and meet up with Joe Taylor. He is head of World Gospel Publishing, a ministry of Hope International Missions. We met together to attend Expolite 09, a Hispanic Christian book fair. It was a blast. I had never been to anything like this before. There was a large exhibit floor where publishing companies, singers, and media outlets displayed their goods.






There were several Christian TV stations there advertising their services and also covering the exhibition.



I got to meet Danny Berrios a famous singer among the Hispanics. He along with Lizzie Lizzie, Marcos Witt and others were featured in several concerts during the weekend.





Brother Taylor and I were privileged to talk with Jorge Diaz, director of a publishing company called Mundo Hispano. He has also authored a couple of books that he was so kind to sign for me. Jorge is considering working with Brother Taylor on some of his books such as "Jesus My Very Best Friend" and "Is God Really my Father?".






We had a few hours free so we strolled down to Miami beach and walked around some of the shops at Lincoln mall.
































We stopped for lunch at a Salvadorian restaurant in the middle of little Havana.











Heading back to Cincinnati. It was a great weekend!








0 comments: