Services in San Pedro Sula

I really enjoyed my time in San Pedro Sula, the temperature was a lot more cooler than normal which made it all the more nicer. Here are a few pics of Roger's church. One day I looked out the window to see a horse relaxing in the cool grass. You just never know what you are going to see.

I was privileged to speak Saturday and Sunday nights. God helped in both services. Sunday night right before I was to get up to speak the electricity went out. If this would have happened in the states it would have been panic mode. Not here, we all waited as they lit four candles on the pulpit and went on as normal. I believe this was the first time I ever preached by candle light. God really helped us too, despite the darkness. A missionary must be ready for anything.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting trip..
the white horse is pretty.

Roger Ortiz said...

hey muy bonito reporte de todo lo ocurrido