Enjoying the Taste of Home

In our short time home we have enjoyed some rich American traditions. One being hamburgers on the grill. Last night we were treated to a picnic fit for a king. My mother has been luring us home with temptations of corn on the cob and coconut cream pie. We were finally able to do more than look and dream, we could touch and taste. Every bite was delicious. The hamburgers were grilled to perfection, my brother Scott made those burgers so good he put Burger King to shame and I love Burger King. It was great to relax with family and share some of the stories from Honduras how God has been helping us. There is just no place like home.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...Welcome Home!! Glad to hear you are enjoying yourselves! Hope to see you soon...I've missed you both!! I want to hear all the good stories...the airplane one was great!! Well written, Eric...sorry to you, Hannah!! :) See you sometime?!

lizzie said...

What about my Cinci Chili?!?! was THAT not fixed to perfection? Did I not put Gold Star to shame?!?!? HELLO?!?!? ya know what...I'm done with you...send me my sister back to us...I have NOTHING else to say to you!! Lol. Just kidding bro.! It's so good to have you guys back!!! I love you guys and hope you guys are having a wonderful time! Love lizzie

Anonymous said...

Liz Liz LiZ, Your chili was so perfect there is no comparison. To say Gold Star, that is too low, it still doesn't relate to the excellency of your chili. It's out of this world. haha.

Jason said...

Glad you guys made it back safe! :) Enjoy all that good cooking :)

lizzie said...

awwweee, eric, stop you're making me blush! you know how i don't like to bring attention to my accomplishments!! :) but yeah i have to agree, my chili was the bomb:) hahaaa. lata bro. can't wait to have you guys home again! Love lizzie

Anonymous said...

so funny your experiences brings back old memories. have a relaxing time in the u.s.

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Eric & Hannah!! I'm sure you're glad to be back to the good ole' USA. Enjoy you're time here!

tim said...

eric and hannah, so good to see you several times this week. we are so happy for you in all you have been able to experience and for that which God has in store for you. hey that almost sounded KJV. where ever you are, your Godly spirit is ministering to those around you. thanks for being real for Him. we're glad your here.
tim