Revival in Nicaragua

It's good to be safely home after a weekend revival in Nicaragua. Thanks to all of you who prayed. It's customary that when a church celebrates its anniversary to have a revival. The Nicaragua church is celebrating seven years!! I felt God's help each night as I preached and there were many who came forward to pray and seek spiritual help. Each time I visit the church I feel more and more at home, these are very special people.
Having a good season of prayer.
Singing their hearts out. I love to hear them sing!
On the road to Nicaragua just a short distance from Tegucigalpa there are some big wash outs. They are finally getting around to fixing some of these after about two years.
Beautiful Honduran mountains.
Horses are still commonly used in the mountain villages.

0 comments: