A New Name in Glory


This morning I was feeling a little down, today was primary elections and a lot of our people were missing from church. But nevertheless God came and helped us in the service. I preached about Elijah and the prophets of Baal. During the altar call Xumara and another lady came forward to pray. Her husband Jose had accepted Christ back in August. He has been praying for her ever since. He was so happy to see her come forward and ask Christ into her heart. Pray for this couple and their family. God has really been helping them. It turned out to be a pretty exciting Sunday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

look at the smile on his face...
wow !!!

Roger Ortiz said...

muchas felicitaciones de mi parte, digale a las nuevas convertidas que las felicito, es la mejor decicion de sus vidas.
adelante, Cristo esta ayudando.

Unknown said...

Well, Praise the Lord!!!Another soul for His Kingdom. I remember when Zaid went to the alter. It was one of the happiest days in my life. A new name written down in Glory.

Robert said...

Hi folks. The title of this blog caught my eye--after the gospel song "A New Name in Glory." I praise the Lord with you for those whose names were newly entered in the Lamb's Book of Life. Let's keep on keeping on for Him. God bless.

Joanna said...

This is just amazing. I only have smiles.....Praise God!!